SwordCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SwordCraft

Faction and PvP

Please visit our new website, http://sword-craft.com/ and Forums, http://www.sword-craft.com/forums/index.php

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Date For Server Release

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official Date For Server Release Empty Official Date For Server Release Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 pm

nerol333

nerol333

Hello Everyone!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the extremely long wait during the re-construction of the server. Luckily, we do have an official date that the server will be back up!

SwordCraft will be back online with the same IP - mc.sword-craft.com on:

Friday, February 24

The estimated time when the server will be online is:

5:00 - 8:00 PM

2Official Date For Server Release Empty Note: Official Release Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 pm

nerol333

nerol333

The estimated time when it will be online is not the length of time it will be online, rather the range of hours when the server will go online.

3Official Date For Server Release Empty Re: Official Date For Server Release Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:30 pm

bkh555

Hey!
Question.
Can i help yall build spawn?

4Official Date For Server Release Empty Re: Official Date For Server Release Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:44 am

nerol333

nerol333

Hello bkh!

Thanks for your enthusiasm, but the world is complete. We are just going through the plugins and setting them up.

See you online on Friday!

nerol333

5Official Date For Server Release Empty Re: Official Date For Server Release Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

bkh555

Still not up, eh? Can you *please* white-list me?

6Official Date For Server Release Empty Re: Official Date For Server Release Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:51 pm

nerol333

nerol333

Haha, sorry bkh,

The server is a few hours away from being released (recall that I said it would go up at anywhere from 5-Cool.

See you on!

nerol333

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum