SwordCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SwordCraft

Faction and PvP

Please visit our new website, http://sword-craft.com/ and Forums, http://www.sword-craft.com/forums/index.php

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think the 4-Factions idea is really bad. Here's why.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bkh555

The reason most people join this server is because of the fun community, PvP, and yes, Factions.

Having 4 of them and not being able to lead your own would have a major decrease in our community. If there was no leader and it was just join one and stay, people wouldn't have the freedom they had with the original faction option.
Speaking my mind,

Bkh555

2I think the 4-Factions idea is really bad. Here's why. Empty Support to BKH Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Triaon

i agree with Bkh, nobody really like 4 faction that you join or get pwned..

3I think the 4-Factions idea is really bad. Here's why. Empty I agree with bkh, HOWEVER Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

nerol333

nerol333

BKH, I do agree with you, and we may just end up aborting the 4 factions idea.

However I am posting this to touch on another area, regarding your want for admin on the server. I'm not sure what the problem is, but for some reason you keep lowering your reputation in my books. Let me just quote what your post title stated: "I think the 4-Factions idea is really bad. Here's why..."

Now I can tell you that this does not bother me too much, however if you are applying for admin, I just can not understand what would give you the idea to say this, as it is on the borderline of rude.

I will say it again, your reasoning was understandable, however I do not particularly like the title of the post, especially as you are trying to earn back your admin title.

Sincerely,

nerol333

bkh555

nerol333 wrote: BKH, I do agree with you, and we may just end up aborting the 4 factions idea.

However I am posting this to touch on another area, regarding your want for admin on the server. I'm not sure what the problem is, but for some reason you keep lowering your reputation in my books. Let me just quote what your post title stated: "I think the 4-Factions idea is really bad. Here's why..."

Now I can tell you that this does not bother me too much, however if you are applying for admin, I just can not understand what would give you the idea to say this, as it is on the borderline of rude.

I will say it again, your reasoning was understandable, however I do not particularly like the title of the post, especially as you are trying to earn back your admin title.

Sincerely,

nerol333

*Sigh* I say "Really bad" Because i know people won't like it, and no offence, it's just a straight out bad idea due to the server creativity. I, myself, Do use Really Bad because i know it won't go far. Just trying to push a point. And yes, i am trying to regain Administrator, But i would have originally thought suggestions would help it. Ah well.

Tally ho!

Bkh555

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum